The Modular IR (Instrument Rating) Course objective is to achieve the learning requisites of ground school and flight instruction, expertise, and experience required in order to obtain the IR(A) class rating. The student must be a holder of a PPL(A) or CPL(A) license obtained according to Part-FCL.
At the end of the course, the student must demonstrate the required level of knowledge to exercise the privileges granted to the holder of an IR(A), such as act as PIC of a single-engine or multi-engine aircraft under IFR in IMC (Instrument Meteorological Conditions) down to a Decision Height of 200ft.
- Valid PPL licence with NVFR rating
- Minimum Class II. Medical Certificate with “IR Checked”
- Minimum ICAO LEVEL 4
- 50 hours PIC time
- Completion of the required theoretical exams: IR(A), CPL(A) or ATPL(A)
The training contains 50 hours dual flight time with the following:
- Obtaining Instrument Rating
- GPS, NDB and VOR Navigation
- Precision and Non-Precision approaches
- Automation, ATC and other approaches
- IFR cross-country
- Preparing for the practical exam
After acquiring these skills you will participate in a 1-1,5 hour practical exam with the authority.
Aircrafts you can choose: