FINAL STEP TO YOUR AIRLINE PILOT CAREER
The multi crew co-operation and jet orientation trainings are essential to get a type rating on a multi crew aircraft.
This training makes it possible for you to work as a team member lead by the commander (PIC) and fly in a new, more complex environment.
The training is on an A320 FNPT II. simulator.
- Leadership/”followership” and authority
- Personality, attitude and motivation
- Effective and clear communication during flight
- Crew co-ordination procedures
- Use of checklists
- Mutual supervision, information and support
- Call-out procedures
- Operation of aircraft systems
- Crewmember roles and responsibilities during normal operations
- Crewmember roles and responsibilities during abnormal operations
The primary objective of the Jet Orientation Course is for you to develop the foundational skills you will require to work in a multi-crew environment on the flight-deck of a high-performance jet aircraft.